This worksheet was created by The Denver Foundation's Inclusiveness Project (http://www.nonprofitinclusiveness.org/) to support organizations doing inclusiveness work.
Users are encouraged to customize the worksheet (both content and formatting) to meet the needs of their respective organizations. A Word version is attached.
- Write a report on each focus group.
- Summarize the findings by category (e.g., Mission, Board of Directors, Personnel). This will be useful when you analyze the data in other categories.
- Include one or more of the following elements:
- Verbatim transcripts
- Insightful comments and suggestions
Name of Organization __________________________________________
Date Worksheet Completed _________
- Step 1: Creating Structure
- Step 2: Consultants/Training
- Step 3: Making the Case
- Step 4: Gathering Info
- Scope and Strategy
- Defining Community
- Community Facts to Collect
- Community Fact-Gathering Plan
- Defining Field
- Field Facts to Collect
- Field Fact-Gathering Plan
- Organization Facts to Collect
- Organization Fact-Gathering Plan
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Reviewing Info-Gathering Topics
- Putting It All Together
- Who Will Compile Data?
- Making Numerical Comparisons
- Compiling Other Data
- Sample Stakeholders Survey
- Sample Likert Scale Responses
- Sample Narrative Responses
- Compiling Likert Scale Responses
- Compiling Narrative Responses
- Compiling Focus Group Data
- Step 5: Creating a Blueprint
- Step 6: Implementing the Blueprint
- Sample Documents
- Next Steps for Your Organization