In 2013, The Denver Foundation is focusing its technical assistance dollars on helping current grantees.
The Denver Foundation sets aside funds specifically to provide technical assistance (TA) grants. TA helps the staff and/or board members of an organization learn something new and increase their capacity to become more inclusive.
Examples of TA could include:
- attending a workshop or training session on inclusiveness
- hiring a facilitator for a board retreat
- working with a consultant to develop an inclusiveness blueprint or plan for the organization
All these forms of TA share the outcome that the staff and/or board members of the organization will be actively involved in the TA process and will learn new skills or information, which will help the organization change and improve.
For more details.
- Civil Rights Movement Series 2013
- Inclusiveness Trainings 2013
- Leadership Development 2013
- Discussion Forums 2011
- Lee Mun Wah Workshop on Racism 2012
- Professor john a. powell Presentation on Racism 2012
- The Denver Foundation Technical Assistance (TA) Grant Program
- The Denver Foundation Community Grants
- Leadership Development for People of Color
- Request a Presentation