Access the following information online.
Inclusiveness at Work: How to Build Inclusive Nonprofit Organizations includes 218 pages of narrative, 220 pages of worksheets, and 35 pages of appendices.
- Download complete PDF version.
- The workbook was originally published in 2005. In 2008, we adapted that content for the website with only minor changes (e.g., not using the word "module"; not numbering worksheets by chapter numbers of the print version). In late 2009, we made substantive changes in the content of Step 3 (Making the Case). You can find these materials at www.nonprofitinclusiveness.org/step-3-making-case. In 2010, we added more information to Step 3 (Information Gathering). Click here for that additional content.
- Ongoing Commitment
- Evaluating Progress
- Evolving Role of Inclusiveness Committee
- Celebrate Accomplishments
Reading and displaying inspirational quotes is another way to keep you and your colleagues energized to do inclusiveness work.
Subscribing to The Denver Foundation's quarterly e-newsletter is another way to stay the course.
- Step 1: Creating Structure
- Step 2: Consultants/Training
- Step 3: Making the Case
- Step 4: Gathering Info
- Step 5: Creating a Blueprint
- Step 6: Implementing the Blueprint
- Sample Documents
- Next Steps for Your Organization